What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is and how to use it to better your everyday life.
- How NLP can impact your health and well-being, even aiding in fighting off disease and illness.
- The most common way NLP is used (including the fear of flying).
- What the “Magic Touch” is and how it can help you.
- How programming can impact the body, mind, soul connection.
- The ways in which NLP can increase your professional potential, and help you reach your career dreams.
- More about Zestology, Tony’s podcast, in which he interviews experts in health and professional development fields.
High Five Highlights:
- How do you start your mornings? I first meditate for 15 minutes, then I use an app, the 5 Minute Journal app, and I write three things I am grateful for and three things I am going to do on that day to make it a great day.
- How do you address critics that don’t believe in NLP? Well, I don’t really care. It doesn’t really matter to me. There are many different things in this world that work as NLP. I use loads of stuff and have trained in different disciplines. If someone doesn’t want to use it, that’s OK.
- Knowing what you know now what advice to would you give to your younger self? Work hard but not too hard, and make sure when you switch off for the day. That is it and prioritize balance.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “Men of lofty genius, when they’re doing the least work, are the most active.”
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” To have a sense of humor. Things often don’t go as planned. There will be ups and down, and you’ll make that better by having a chuckle along the way. You’ll be ok.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/