What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The biggest challenge people face when it comes to diet and exercise.
- How to establish a healthy relationship with food and incorporate exercise into your routine.
- How every person’s body is unique and requires an individualized plan for success with diet and exercise.
- Ways to motivate yourself in meeting your health and wellness goals.
- The link between the mental and the physical aspects of health.
- Examples healthy fats, proteins and carbs.
- How to maintain and not gain when on vacation.
High Five Highlights:
- What is your biggest motivator? Being able to help other people; to know that I’m changing people’s lives.
- What’s the best piece of advice you were ever given? To follow your dreams and to not think that anything is not possible. Anything is possible.
- How did you come up with the name “Pancakes and Push-ups”? I wanted to explain that you can eat food and lose weight.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “You can never out train a bad diet.” Food triumphs your health and fitness goals.
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” To look at the positives and to bring out best in people.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/