What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The importance of sleep.
- What health and wellness issues those aged 50+ should be focused on for optimal health.
- More about Daniel’s podcast, The Low Carb Leader.
- How you can make the most informed choices within the healthcare system.
- How a great health and wellness routine can impact you in your later years.
High Five Highlights:
- Why lit your passion for healthcare? Trying to find a way to be healthier.
- What is the draw of physique competitions for a hospital CEO? Just to see how low I could get my bodyfat, kind of a bucket list thing.
- What is your morning routine? I plan out my day the night before, then I get up and have coffee. I do breathing exercises and I always read something that will be a positive in my life, something motivational. Then, 4 minutes of exercise to get myself moving, and then 2 glasses of water.
- Do you have a favorite quote or book you can share? “If your actions inspire others to dream ore, learn more, do more and become more you are a leader” ~ John Quincy Adams.
- Finish this sentence: “Throughout my life the most important thing I’ve learned is...” to be open to others constructive criticism.
Share the Show!If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help us tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Sponsor:audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/