In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know, including the following topics:
- Prolonged and intense exercise works as a weight loss strategy.
- Four vaccines your teen (and you) need.
- People with blood pressure fluctuations are twice as likely to develop dementia.
- DEA considers cutting allowance of certain opioids.
- Does less sleep make you less healthy? A new study shows the direct effect of getting less than seven hours of sleep in development of visceral fat.
- High-fat diet is linked to lung cancer risk.
- PLUS so much more...